Northwestern University’s Multidisciplinary Program in Education Sciences (MPES) is a pre-doctoral training grant that promotes training for rigorous and relevant research in education.
- a unified program of required and optional coursework across a variety of areas
- a research apprenticeship with affiliated faculty
- bimonthly seminars on education research
- a practicum experience designed to address applied research questions in Evanston Township High School
- an optional summer internship at the American Institutes for Research in downtown Chicago
- Up to 3 years of graduate student tuition and $30,000 annual stipend
- funding to support research and travel
We are currently recruiting eligible graduate students for the program. The 2015 application deadline is Friday, April 3rd, at 5:00 PM. More information on how to apply is available here. More questions? Contact Prof. Diane Schanzenbach at dws -at- northwestern.